About Cuisines Nuenza
Montreal’s Kitchen Designer
Three concepts that define purpose, passion, and the essence of Cuisines Nuenza’s unique vision.
- COMMITMENT – creating kitchens, bathrooms, and unique spaces that reflect one’s personality, lifestyle, and dreams.
- PASSION – finding the perfect shapes, volumes, textures, and colours to transform any kitchen and bathroom into areas of well-being and perfect harmony.
- DEDICATION – remodeling any home into a place of rest, creativity, and conscious living.
Serving the greater Montreal area, including West Island, Westmount and Laval
The Nuenza Team
Behind Cuisines Nuenza is passionate Designer and Founder, Nancy Boudreau. After raising her family, Nancy attended Concordia University where she graduated with distinction in 2001. With a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, specialized in Design, Nancy has over 15 years of experience in kitchen design. After designing numerous kitchens over the years, Nancy decided to follow her dream and, on January 1, 2013, Cuisines Nuenza, her showroom was born.
Nancy contributed to several publications at the start of her career, such as Deco Mag and Cuisines et Salles de Bain. Since 2013 she has been publishing under the Cuisines Nuenza banner:
- Montreal Homes – Kitchen issue – 2015
- TED Magazine (Tendances Électroniques & Design) – January 2015 – featuring a Nuenza kitchen
- Montreal Homes – Kitchen issue – 2014
- Montreal Homes – Stores we love – Fall issue 2013
Nancy surrounds herself with a team of experienced Montreal based kitchen designers and fitters, certified RBQ contractors, trustworthy suppliers, and various reliable professionals in the remodeling industry.
Nancy believes balance and serenity guides the mind into a state of quietude in the heart of a home, the kitchen.
The Meaning of “Nuenza”
Nuenza is derived from the Nuances of our senses. The kitchen offers a refuge, where family and friends gather in a place that nourishes our sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch. Having been a stay at home mom, I believe that a family that eats together stays together and that starts in the kitchen.