– 2 to 3 medium bananas, mashed
– ½ cup of butter, softened
– ¼ cup of milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– ½ c. teaspoon of powdered cloves
– ½ c. teaspoon of nutmeg
– ½ cup of nuts – pecans, walnuts… add some dates and chocolate if you wish, it’s delicious!
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Butter a 8 x 4-inch loaf pan
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, powdered cloves and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, blend the bananas, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs. .
4. Add the first mix of dry ingredients to the bananas until you get an homogenous mixture.
5. Add the nuts, dates and chocolate. Mix.
6. Spread out the mixture in a mold. Cook in the oven for about an hour of when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
7. Let cool and enjoy!