- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Ready in: 1h 30 minutes
As a lot of us are spending more time at home in closer quarters with our families, we are all trying to keep ourselves busy. We thought we would share a few recipes for our clients to enjoy while staying at home.
Some of us are cleaning out their kitchen, bathroom (I know I have cleaned my pantry.. twice), others are working on some personal projects and catching up and things that have taken the back burner.
Perhaps stemming from my Italian heritage, cooking has been a big part of keeping myself busy. Other than painting and working on a few side design projects, I have cooked enough food to feed an army. Also stemming from my italian heritage is my lack of measured ingredients. That being said, I have combined a couple of recipes into one simple yet tasty dish.
- 1 Salmon Filet
- 1/2 pack of Brussel sprouts, whole
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 Chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Dash of Hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper as desired
– In a small container, place salmon fillet topped with the brussel sprouts. In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients and stir well.
– Pour mix into container with salmon filet and brussel sprouts. Refrigerate and let marinate for approximately an hour.
– Preheat oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
– Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and put all ingredients together. Cover with aluminum.
– Cook covered salmon and brussel sprouts for 10 minutes.
– Uncover, cook for another 10 minutes, or until salmon flakes off with a fork.
If you try and enjoy this recipe, give us a shoutout and let us know!
Stay safe, everyone!
Recipe by: Alex
Know more about designer Alex from Design Nuenza. Nuenza is a custom designed specialist. Discover beautiful kitchens, bathrooms, and unique storage areas customized in trendy, ergonomic lifestyle. Contact Cuisines Nuenza today.